Housing & Rental Resources
We serve as a delegate agency for the City of Chicago's Technical Assistance Community Program (TACOM) in the communities of West Town, Logan Square, Humboldt Park, and Hermosa.
TACOM is a FREE program that provides technical assistance to landlords, tenants, and residents.
Through this program, we provide information on:
- Referrals to community programs, services, and training opportunities
- Housing referrals
- Troubled building referrals
- Property tax assistance
- Technical assistance for landlords and tenants
- Homeownership assistance
- Foreclosure prevention referrals
- In-person Spanish translation assistance
- Referrals to resources for seniors
- Improving the quality of affordable rental housing
- Maintenance of property to prevent deterioration and avoid code violations
For more information contact us here with a brief description of the type of service needed. You can also call us at 773.278.5669 or pick up a form at our Bickerdike Apartments office at 2556 W. North Avenue.